pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Another Sale!: 2001 Terry Classic

Made another Craigslist sale very late last night. Because I wasn't going to be home till midnight, the buyer decided to wait even though he had to drive back up to San Francisco -- wow! But I did give a discount from my listed price.

I had bought this bicycle years ago thinking that my mother might be able to ride it. But maybe "skinny" wheels were kind of scary for someone who doesn't ride the bicycles much. It never really got ridden.

But it was a solid ride, and had the most-updated parts out of all my bikes.
It also had braze-ons for both rear and front racks, and would make a great commuter bike.

2001 Terry Classic

2001 Terry Classic

2001 Terry Classic

2001 Terry Classic - Terry Liberator Ti-Race saddle

2001 Terry Classic - Shimano Tiagra triple crankset

2001 Terry Classic - Shimano Deore rear derailleur

2001 Terry Classic - Shimano Deore trigger shifters

2001 Terry Classic - Shimano Deore v-brakes

2001 Terry Classic - Braze-ons!

2001 Terry Classic - Specialized bottle cages

2001 Terry Classic - Shimano Sora hub

2001 Terry Classic - Velocity Aerohead rims

No comments:

Post a Comment