pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Bought and Sold: 1986 Club Fuji

This is a long overdue post.

I got this amazing bike from Goodwill, and loved the condition it was in. The frame paint was close to immaculate, especially given its age. Because of this, I kept it stored for a few months, hoping I would perhaps grow a couple of inches taller in order to be able to ride it.
Ultimately, with storage space running out (one of the downsides of living in an apartment), and not seeing any signs of miraculous growth in myself, I decided to sell it.

Limited photos for this one. I seem to have accidentally deleted the better quality photos I took for my Craigslist post. :/
It's equipped with Suntour Cyclone, plus comparable parts by Dia Compe, Sugino, Nitto, etc.

On the Metropolitan Branch Trail (8/26/15)
Giant bicycle murals on the Metropolitan Branch Trail (8/26/15)


Suntour Cyclone brake (front); Chrome fork!

Suntour Cyclone brake (rear); Look at that paint!

Sugino ALP double crankset

Suntour Cyclone front derailleur

Suntour Cyclone rear derailleur (letters are a bit worn out)

Cyclone hub and Suntour 6 speed freewheel

Fuji VALite 4 1769 Quad-butted tubing

Fuji VALite 1769 Quad-butted tubing

Nitto Stem

Nitto Olympiade bars

Hatta headset

Suntour Cyclone pedals

Ukai 700c rims

No comments:

Post a Comment