pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sold: 1991 Bridgestone MB-3

Every time I come back home to California, I try to tidy up the remnants of my past life of bicycles. And every time, I am sad to see myself willing to get rid of more and more things.

So I ended up selling this Bridgestone MB-3. I had been holding onto it for quite a while, but I just don't think I'll have the time to fix it up. I was sad to see it go, but hopefully someone will be able to enjoy it instead of having it sit in the garage.
(Though, after I had sold it, I wondered if I should have parted out/used the Deore DX parts on the bike)

I was surprised how many responses I got for this Craigslist post, especially with the seized seat post. But I suppose others are more efficient at removing seized seat posts.


1991 Bridgestone MB-3

1991 Bridgestone MB-3

1991 Bridgestone MB-3

1991 Bridgestone MB-3 - Seized seatpost

1991 Bridgestone MB-3 - Deore DX rear derailleur

1991 Bridgestone MB-3 - Ritchey Logic Super Tubes; Lugged bottom bracket

1991 Bridgestone MB-3

1991 Bridgestone MB-3 - Velocity Mountain Goat

1991 Bridgestone MB-3 - Ritchey Vantage Expert

1991 Bridgestone MB-3 - Seat stays

1991 Bridgestone MB-3 - Cockpit

1991 Bridgestone MB-3 - Nice finish on the Deore DX hubs

No comments:

Post a Comment