pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Pictures at the Nature Center

It's been raining a little bit lately, so I wanted to check out the trail nearby that has a creek at the start of it. I've been wanting to take some pictures of my mountain bikes at a more nature-filled scenery, but the creek's been dry all winter since we got little precipitation this year. The water level is probably embarrassingly low to be called a creek at elsewhere than Southern California, though. And unfortunately, you can't ride bicycles on this trail, so I just took some pictures and left. (I have yet to try riding my bikes on a trail)

The only mountain bike that's ready to be ridden right now is the Univega Alpina 5.7, but hopefully I'll get to work on the others and post them here soon.

Taken at the side of the street on the way to the trail (4/16/12)

I'm guessing there was once a creek under this bridge (4/16/12)

At the start of the Eaton Canyon trail (4/16/12)

Precious water! (4/16/12)

(4/16/12)



No comments:

Post a Comment